My Photo Website

Friday, September 21, 2007

THE WONDERFUL MARVELOUS JACK










HAPPY 14, JACK!!!


How did I ever get so lucky to have a son like you? You have so many qualities and traits that I truly admire. Here are just a few:


* Loving
* Helpful
*Obedient
*Funny, funny.... your sense of humor is fantastic!
*Hardworking
*Strong
*Creative
*Original
*A friend to all
*A little mischievous, but in a good way
*Capable
*Calm
*Great looking
*Football player
*Artist
*Adventurous
*Fashionable
*Outdoorsman




When I'm upset you know how to make me feel better. I am so lucky that you are my son. I couldn't ask for any better. I can't wait to see all the things you'll do with your life. I know that you are the type of person who will touch the lives of all you come in contact with. You are sensitive to other's needs and that will get you far. You are soooooo cool. I love you, Mom

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jack is one seriously cool kid. Happy birthday!

Posey Cowart said...

He's pretty dang cute! you make me really excited for my boys to grow up and I can be a cool mom like you! I love having boys! hopefully mine can follow in your's footsteps!

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Erica and I came across your blog today and really enjoyed the section in which you listed traits about your friends and family.

I work for Matchstick, a leading North American word of mouth marketing agency looking for social and influential moms in Phoenix to answer a few questions about parenting and automotive trends. I think you might be a good fit for an upcoming program we are running for the launch of a new Dodge vehicle. Please e-mail back at erica@matchstick.ca or call me at 1-800-530-8092 for more information. Feel free to check out what we do at here at Matchstick - www.matchstick.ca.

Nena said...

Jack is truly special - I love him and his humor and creative thinking. He is amazing! Definitely he should be looking into the designer clothing business...I see money signs!!

Anonymous said...

We adore Jack too!
Bonne Anniversaire...
from all of us Collin's

Leslie said...

Hi Jami! It's Leslie Hatch, Tracy's sister. How are you? I love your blog! I have one too if you want to come say hello. Anyway - Tracy told me she stalks you on your blog so I thought I'd join in. :) Your family is so beautiful!

Andelin said...

Jami, this cracks me up! You change your template before you even add another post? :-) You're like, "hmm, I don't want to blog today (since I like that my last post is from the previous YEAR),... but maybe I'll add pictures and change around my template a bit!" ;-)