My Photo Website

Thursday, March 1, 2007

TALENT

It always amazes me when when someone has a God-given talent. For instance Christina Aguilera..... her voice is like a musical instrument. We saw her in concert last night and she was AMAZING! I really enjoyed the concert and I liked the fact that there was no cussing. I know she must train her voice, but she was born with that talent.

I saw a news clip today about a 7 year old girl that can snowboard like no other. Again, a God-given talent.

My husband has a God-given talent of humor. He never fails to make me laugh. He was telling me about a situation at work where he was on the phone with a banker and she put him on hold. It wasn't one minute, two minutes, or three minutes. It was ten minutes. When she returned to the call with David he said, "Can you hold a minute I have to blow out the candles on my cake." She said, "Excuse me." David said, "Oh, I've been on hold so long I need to blow out the candles on my birthday cake." She didn't get the joke, but when David was telling me about it I couldn't stop laughing.

What is your God-given talent?

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am good with money. And having a healthy dose of self-esteem--not too much, just the right amount. And falling asleep.

You didn't tell us what your hundreds of God-given talents are.

And tell David I didn't get his joke, either. But I would have still laughed at it, because David's delivery is what's so fantastic. He is always good for making me laugh and making me happy.

Christen Noelle said...

My family has been blessed with amazing artistic talent...we each have a small piece, so I guess I can say I have a lil talent of art to share with others.

Jami~I can think of a ton of talents for you but two jump out to me...You too have an amazing sense of humor, you and David tell the best stories and jokes. Also you are one of the most optomistic and uplifting people I know! I feel so fortunate to have you as a friend!