My Photo Website

Monday, March 19, 2007

The picture above, three lovely ladies and lots of food.

Here is a sample plate from the latest shower given by Emily and myself. Emily made her amazing slaw, which I love, love, love!
Posted by PicasaI really wish I knew how to put pictures on here the right way. Someday I'll figure it out.
Anyway, I got the idea to make the cute tissue paper poms from a postI found on
design mom.com. I love her blog so many cute ideas. The poms were cute and very easy to make. One fun thing about them was they changed the lighting in my kitchen. I liked that. If you have any good shower ideas, please do tell...

5 comments:

Emily said...

You did a great job hosting that party, Jami. I think everyone had fun. Thanks again for letting me volunteer your talents.

What do you mean, "Get the pictures on the right way?" How are you doing it?

Christen Noelle said...

You know I was a big fan of the tissue paper poms!! I am definitely going to steal that for a party...thanks for a fun night with delicious food and great friends!

Nena said...

Thanks for letting me and Bubba crash the party and partake in the activities. Special thanks from my thighs and tummy for the most delicious blue (baby boy) frosting. It was worth every bite. I will just walk a little longer!!

Emily said...

Jami! I miss you and was hoping to come here and find a new post. Get on that, would you?

Posey Cowart said...

Hi Jami! Check me out!