My Photo Website

Saturday, April 21, 2007

CHRISTOPHE





Our super-cool, creative, fun, fantastic, handsome, and fabulous friend Christophe came to visit from NY. (Oh ya, he's also a pastry chef now.) He made a delicious apple tart and chocolate cookies to die for. He is soooo much fun. He and Myles will start ASU in August. I can't believe this chapter is about to begin. Any advise from you wonderful readers?


We had such a great time with Christophe. We drank Orangina, went to In and Out and he couldn't visit AZ without going to Arby's.


Thanks for staying with us Christophe. We love you!!!

7 comments:

Posey Cowart said...

Yumm... the cookies! Myles, College! wow! it is so weird!

Emily said...

Aiya looks like she crashed a frat party. So many boys! H do you know Christophe, and really, Arby's?!

Emily said...

That's: how do you know Christophe?

Anonymous said...

I had those Cookies the were really good!!!! I have no advice for the upcoming college venture. I am scared for my children to grow up to. Trust me I can wait.

Christen Noelle said...

Looks like so much fun! You should throw a dessert party...with all your friends and Christophe...and let the (yummy)eating begin!!

Nena said...

Christophe is too cool - no wonder--he comes from two cool people. Jami has a real gem of a friend with Alicia. Never got to taste the desserts:(

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jami for loving my son and always welcoming him into your family and home! Can't wait to have Myles in June!!!!!!!!