My Photo Website

Thursday, April 12, 2007

SPRING BREAK IN SAN CARLOS




















Here are a few pics from our Spring Break vacation. San Carlos is a quiet, sleepy little town. The beaches were beautiful. The home we stayed in had its own little beach on the bay side. The food in San Carlos was okay, but the taco stand we hit coming into and going out of Mexico was FANTASTICO! Have you ever tried those marinated carrots? WOW are they delicious.
The boys all had a great time. Grayson was the #1 fisherman of the trip. He caught 5 fish, including a parrot fish. Jack loved the ATV riding and the Mexican cokes. The highlight for Forrest was finding an internet connection and playing WOW for three hours. We all had a great time listening to Myles play the mariachi's guitar and sing for everyone at the restaurant.
Thanks for taking us to Mexico, David. We love you!


9 comments:

Christen Noelle said...

You and your 5 boys...It sounds like you had tons of fun...I bet Grayson was so proud that he caught 5 fish!

You and David look so cute in the one pic!

Anonymous said...

Jamie you finally posted again!! Those pictures were really cute. I am glad that you guys had fun.

Tracy

P.S. Are those Cucumbers in you Tacos???

Anonymous said...

Jamie!!! Found your blog from Nena's! Love reading about you and what you have been up to! super fun and you and your family look so great! xoxo Loves,
K

Posey Cowart said...

that is great! I really wish I could have been there!

everydayjami said...

Thanks for the comments girls!

Kimberly - I checked out your blog... looks like you've been a busy girl. It's great to hear from you.

Tracy - Cucumbers on the side, guacamole on my taco.

Nena said...

fun pictures jami, and good post - should have had the pic of Myles jammin'!

Emily said...

Jami, your family is the best. Keep posting!!!

Miss Chris said...

Great pics! I wish I was there!

Elisha said...

Hi Jami, Your blog is so fun. Thank you for loving my son like your own. Please kiss all you boys for me.
Love You
Elisha